Agency Leasing, Tenant Representation, Industrial and Logistics, Supply Chain
Over the past five years, Mr. Harlan has facilitated over 280 lease and sale transactions. In 2012, Patrick successfully closed over 60 transactions with an aggregate value of over $80 million. Since he started his brokerage practice in 1997, he has been one of the top industrial real estate professionals in the region. With his unwavering commitment to client service, Patrick is recognized among his clients and peers for his creativity, integrity and superior transaction skills.
Years of Experience
Patrick specializes in Agency Leasing, Industrial, Logistics and Supply Chain solutions for local, national and multi-national corporations. His custom-tailored services fulfill business objectives, improve shareholder value, maximize cost savings and enhance portfolio value. Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle, Patrick served as Senior Director at a global commercial real estate firm. He specialized in facilitating industrial sale and lease transactions for investors, developers and corporate occupiers.
• First Industrial
• Principal Financial Group
• Duke Realty Corporation
• Constantly ranked among Phoenix’s Top Brokers based on leasing and sales transaction volume
• CoreNet Board Member
• CoreNet Master of Corporate Real Estate designee
• Member of National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
• Member of Urban Land Institute (ULI)
• Member of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
• CoStar Power Broker
Arizona State University – Bachelor of Arts – Political Science, Cum Laude